The resources here are intended for educators interested in incorporating into their curriculum information about the threatened Mojave Desert Tortoise, as well as for the public who are interested in educating themselves or one another.
- K - 2nd Grade - What is a Desert Tortoise?
- 3rd & 4th Grade - Needs of the Desert Tortoise
- 5th & 6th Grade - Needs and Threats to the Desert Tortoise
- One Desert - One Desert - One Chance Logo
- Flyer - Educational Kits Available For Loan
- Background Information Units
- Tortoise Word Search
- 2013 Mojave Maxine Flyer
- Mojave Max/Maxine Paper Ballot
- Brochure - Educator's Guide to Desert Tortoise Information and Activities- English
- Brochure - You're in Desert Tortoise Country - English , Español
- Brochure - Invasion Of The Tortoise Snatchers - English , Español
- Brochure - My Pet Desert Tortoise Can Be A Threat To Wild Tortoises? - English
To request a Tortoise Trunk for your classroom, contact the Living Desert at (760)346-5694.